Fundraising Events are for everyone not just for Seniors. The Center is operated by annual membership, support through Snohomish County Long Term Care and the Aging, facility rentals, bequests, private contributions, fundraisers and donations from you! MCSC is a 501 (c) 3, non-profit, and most gifts are tax deductible.
2018 Auction Sponsors
Check out the ways you can be a sponsor of the Monroe Community Senior Center auction:
Full page flyer to be inserted into auction envelopes
1 auction ticket
Name listed in the auction catalog
Full page flyer inserted into auction envelopes
2 auction tickets
¼ page in auction catalog
One 1/8 page write up in 2 editions of the MCSC newsletter
4 auction tickets
½ page ad in auction catalog
¼ page write up in 6 editions of the MCSC newsletter
Link on MCSC website
8 auction tickets
Full page ad in the auction catalog
Company name on the back of the bid cards.
¼ page ad in 12 editions of the MCSC newsletter
Link on MCSC website
Here is an idea of what you are supporting when you attend the auction or make a donation:
• Socialization, recreation, classes, dances, clinics, clubs, and seminars. Informational and health maintenance clinics include foot care, audiology and blood pressure checks.
• Classes and clubs include quilting, woodcarving, painting, card making, and vocal performance group.
• Wellness activities are offered and well-attended: low-impact aerobics, dancing, yoga, massage and health presentations by professionals.
• Seniors are linked with services on and off-site and can access health and insurance information, tax assistance and low-cost lunches are served five days a week.
• Last year we offered over 100 trips, 100 regularly scheduled activities, 20 volunteer opportunities, 1976 service hours, and we served 9,440 lunches.
• Our annual survey of the members showed: 75% had tried new activities; 90% felt they received useful information; 60% felt more healthy and fit; 85% had made new friends; 60% had learned new skills; 80% are getting out more often; 80% are enjoying life more!
Sports: Tickets to games, autographed items, sports equipment, golf items, golf with a celebrity, fishing tour. Teach how to fly fish.
Travel related items: Buy a night at a local hotel, beach house for a weekend or longer, airline tickets, airplane rides, boat ride, camping equipment, time share condos, cabin on a lake to use, escape or getaway, guided tour of some kind, donate your air mileage,
Experiences (this is one of the greatest things to give), Party at your house, dinner at your house, fishing trip, boating trip, lunch with a celebrity, catered meals, DJ for a day, dinners out, lessons of any kind (dance, etc), driving a race car, organized scavenger hunt, one-of-a-kind experiences.
Items: Artwork, jewelry, handmade items, smartphones, tablets and laptops, bicycles,skateboards, dishes, wine, wine of the month, something or anything of the month club,
Other: Consulting services, flowers for a year, electrician services, work party at your house, salon services, queen/king for a day package, veterinarian services, horseback rides/lessons, yard work for a day.